Owl Wuv Wooo Digital Stamp 3900


Cute "Owl Wuv Wooo" 

Here's the first card I've found using little Ollie made by M.e.r.o Arts


And kurlygirl sent me a link to her lovely card using all of the love struck Ollie Owl ! I love the choice of using green!

  Edwina made this self standing card and coloured it with Copics. The bottom inside folds up inside the card to mail it. 
 And here's another card by Edwina.

Cute "Owl Wuv Wooo" and only 99p!




4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to link a card where I used this image. I got it as a freebie and wanted to thank you!

    http://kurly-q.blogspot.com/2011/02/owl-luv-wooo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KurlyGirl, look out for more owls coming soon and of course the weekly freebie!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the card made by Kurlygirl, can i have him as my freebie, pretty please, he is so cute.............:))
    tgerber@telkomsa.net
    lotsa luv and thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Theresa, you've won a freebie for featuring in my Spyder Has Spyed post over on Spyder's Corner...I think I already have your email...if I have he's on it's way!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Freebie Elephant for you

 This is a freebie from the past. If you nip over to Spyder's Corner for a link to where you can download it without the watermark. Tha...