Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors [Pin}spirational Challenges!

Spyder's Other Corner, is sponsoring Pinspirational! Other Sponsors are... Anne's Digital Art and Aurora Wings.
Deanne of A Little Bit o' Paper a member of {Pin}spirational's great Design Team has made a fabulous card using my  Butterfly Bear.  
Deanne's Card
The winner will be able to choose any 5 digi's from my store!Here's the card I made for the challenge using Butterfly Bear. 
Spyder's 'Other' Corner
It's a picture inspiration Challenge, all blues, smidgens of greens and a lovely orangy butterfly too. I've used mostly blues in making my card. 
 
 I first covered the card with some freebie papers I had in my stash by Summer Driggs, called 'A Little Spring In Your Step' I'm sure it was green dot paper, but because I'd run out of ink, it came out blue! I've also used PinkPetticoat 'Clouds' on the card as well as a background behind the bear. (The clouds are a little bit smaller) I've coloured the lilac butterfly ribbon with a blue Promarker. I've also added glitter, gems, a tiny butterfly charm, a sticker sentiment and the flowers, which I made using paper sprayed with Comic Shimmer in a sparkly blue.
I've coloured Butterfly Bear with two different shades of blue Promarker and blended the colours together. He's been 3D-ed and I've also popped the butterfly adding gems and glitter to the body and wings, but his Antonie had to be snipped off (ouch!)
I think the butterfly paper you can see came free with a magazine, might be LOTV, but I'm not sure.
 Inside I've used some tiny butterfly papers. A freebie 6x6 paper pack from Paper Craft Inspirations magazine last month called Lily Rose. (It came with matching Lily Rose stamps too, which I haven't used yet!) The font on the inside is a freebie on most sites, it's called AdineKirnberg-S 
That's it! All you have to do now is pop over to [Pin]spirational and join in, don't forget the winner will have a choice of five digis of their choice from Dragaonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner! 
**If you join in with this challenge using one of my digi's you'll automatically win a 99p digi of your choice....so.... get crafting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...