Nutty (as A Monster) Fruit Cake! #4090

Here's Nutty, or maybe I should've called him Worty. I think I might make this one into a magnet and stick him on the fridge door to stop me from raiding it!  'Grembles' was on the telly when I was drawing this one!

Ike has been busy again and made this fantastic card, using the 'Spyder's Corner Shop' with Nutty dropping by to eat the cakes! 
Pop over to Ike's World to see the full 'story'! 
 









And this monster card was made by Kristy Lees World! 

and also here





And Edwina's bee busy again too with this fab card!

 She has also used my freebie stripy (made with Promarkers) backing paper too!

Nutty as A Monster) Fruit Cake #4090  .99p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...