Boot Garden Digital Stamp #4016
I'm not sure who lives in this shoe, maybe Ike, who made this fabulous banner using this digi, Scarry Mummy and Little Mushroom Street, which I just have to show you again. Eagle eyed bloggers might notice that the Little Mushrooms digi is a little different...I've now added a few more flowers.
Garden Boot digi 4016 £1.99
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Freebie Elephant for you
This is a freebie from the past. If you nip over to Spyder's Corner for a link to where you can download it without the watermark. Tha...
-
We have this very fat pigeon that sits on the bird table all day waiting for the feeders to be filled up. He's very clever, he tips t...
-
See what you can so with this 'Always a Freebie!' Just click and save. Thank you for stopping by!
-
Here's my latest digi on the same lines as the Magic Tree, below. I've called it The Tall Toadstool. I've been doodl...


Oh Cool - thank you for showing me again Spyder :-D I really enjoyed colouring these up xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI have used this cutie to make an Index Card for a challenge I am currently taking part in Lyn. I like the result, I hope you do too Lyn http://www.flickr.com/photos/65345361@N02/9291951700/ :0) Mo x
ReplyDelete